Landa is seeking a Field Service Engineer (FSE) who will ensure optimum customer satisfaction with Landa's Nanographic Printing® presses by providing first-class technical support to Landa's growing customer base and enhancing strong relationships with customers.
The people who work at Landa are the company’s front line and its most valuable resource. Landa employees are transcending the boundaries of reality and developing exciting futuristic technologies and products. At Landa, you will enjoy an environment that generously invests in its employees, challenges that will take you beyond the mundane routine of life and a culture that enhances excellence, creativity and team spirit.
The expected salary range for this California position is between $90K/yr and $110K/yr.
· Transfer of technical knowledge to press operators to resolve on-site technical issues
· Escalate complex issues to Landa’s worldwide teams to ensure optimal and effective treatment of customer issues
· Harness technical knowledge on the technical aspects of the presses, to maximize both press production and productivity
· Over 5 years of experience in product support in the graphic arts industry for digital printers or offset presses
· Experience in inkjet systems - an advantage
· End to end, highly-skilled technical capabilities and strong troubleshooting skills
· Live within 45-minutes of City of Industry, CA
· Willingness to support & travel to different customer sites
· Valid driving license
· Ability to obtain a Passport for international travel
· Willing to travel overnight up to 40% of the time