Landa seeks a Senior Software Infrastructure Engineer to contribute to developing new ideas and methods. The role includes coping with problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. As an SW infrastructure engineer, you will act as a content expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements to other developers.
- Develop software solutions and complex algorithms in high performance by conferring with users and studying information needs, systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and analyze machine quality and test codes using simulators and machines.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating and analyzing problem definition, requirements and solution development.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Document and demonstrate solutions by preparing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, code comments, and clear code.
- Prepare and implement solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- A minimum of 6 years of hands-on back-end/infrastructure development experience
- Experience as a .Net Core developer
- Team/technical leadership experience – an advantage
- Deep understanding of developing patterns, working in components, clean coding and code review practices
- Experience with developing infrastructure layers and tools