Landa seeks a Demo Manager to serve as a key service team member and help our sales and marketing promote Landa in EMEA.
In this role, you will foster relationships and interact with production personnel at demo and sample customer sites where Landa has agreements.
In addition, you will be responsible for coordinating support personnel for the activities required to produce prospect print samples and private demos.
- Assist RSMs, when needed, in understanding the prospect's technical and application requirements and justify that our solution is a good fit.
- Establish and manage the samples’ production process from beginning to end
- Guide prospect in selecting and preparing files, verify readiness for print, and oversee the quality of samples to ensure prospect expectations are met
- Coordinate with printing location (Israel demo center or local customer sites)
- Provide means of demonstrating the capabilities of our press
- Ensure proper tracking in Salesforce.comEstablish and manage the demo process from beginning to end
- Own the coordination and operation of the demo (including team and logistics)
- Facilitate and engage the prospect throughout the demo/presentation and demonstrate how Landa's solutions address these needs.
- Initiate cooperation, when needed, with additional Landa teams to validate Landa’s ability to address customer issues.
- Ensure proper tracking in our CRM tool (Z.B. Salesforce.com)
- Previous experience in the printing industry - mandatory
- Previous experience working in a multicultural environment
- High understanding of print quality and customer/market requirements and standards
- Readiness to learn about our press and how its features can best serve our customers
- Ability to travel regularly among the sites and customers - 70%+