Landa seeks a Financial Analyst to join its Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team and be responsible for expense analysis including budget control, forecasts, calculation of standard vs actual, and variances analysis.
- Support monthly, quarterly, and annual FP&A processes, including reporting, variance
analysis, forecasting, and strategic scenario planning.
- Serve as a trusted strategic partner for Operations and Customer Support departments
- Perform cost accounting analysis per need and COGS analysis according to product
- Prepare managerial reports and presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Accounting/Business Management, MBA – an advantage
- 3+ years of experience as an FP&A function in high growth and fast-paced environment
- Experience in pricing and cost models
- Experience in the manufacturing sector– an advantage
- Experience with data visualization in Power BI
- Advanced Excel skills and fluent in Word and PowerPoint