Landa seeks an Electrical Engineer to join the product development team and engage in the various aspects of the wiring of our presses.
- Constructing, planning and integrating electromechanical and electrical assemblies.
- Installation of electronic-electrical assemblies and their wiring in machines / electrical cabinets
- Conducting wiring modifications in existing systems and assemblies following the electrical plan.
- Performing electrical integration and initial tests of wiring in assemblies.
- Identifying and troubleshooting electrical and electronic problems related to wiring.
• B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Practical Electrical Engineering
• Knowledge of computers' hardware architecture and networking
• Proven abilities in preparing and reading electrical drawings.
• Prior experience dealing independently with issues related to electrical wiring.
• Willingness to travel abroad At least 30%