Landa seeks a passionate Content Manager to join our Marketing team.
In this role, you will be responsible for writing and editing materials while working in tight collaboration with the sales teams, customers, and other stakeholders globally.
- Introduce an approachable, engaging tone that will help shape Landa’s technology brand.
- Plan and manage a content roadmap; support communications, public relations, demand generation, and social media activities.
- Work closely with subject matter experts and the product, sales and marketing teams to drive the development of a wide range of content, including blog posts, ebooks, research-based reports, newsletters, webinars, infographics, videos, case studies, white papers and more.
· Relevant bachelor's degree, master's degree - an advantage.
· 4+ years of relevant experience in technology marketing, as part of a global organization
· Excellent storytelling skills in English (Hebrew – advantage)
· Proven experience developing various content to support relevant stakeholders
· Print industry background - an advantage
· Product development, media or journalism experience (an advantage)