Landa is seeking an Industrial Electrician who will provide technical support to Landa's growing customer base and enhance strong relationships with customers.
The expected salary range for this position is between $60K/yr and $110K/yr.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications.
- Demonstrate safe and proficient use of shop tools (Hand, Power & Electrical)
- Installation of electronic-electrical assemblies and their wiring within the equipment
- Conduct electrical testing according to technical specifications
- Identifying and troubleshooting electrical and electronic problems
- Follow all local, state, & country electrical policies & requirements, as well being able to meet OSHA guidelines
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair Industrial electrical equipment and associated electrical controls
- Ability to overnight travel up to 75% of the time
- Electronics Practical Engineering degree, or 4+ years equivalent relevant knowledge
- Experience with 3-phase, 480 V systems, DC circuits, and Industrial troubleshooting experience is a plus.
- Proven abilities in reading and understanding electrical drawings, interconnection diagrams (ICD)
- Strong team player with the ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Prior experience dealing independently with issues related to electrical wiring
- Excellent reading, writing and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with installation of printing presses – an advantage
- Experience installing and troubleshooting control systems – an advantage
- Experience installing, updating, and troubleshooting computer & software systems – an advantage