Landa Digital Printing seeks a Lead Mechanical Integration Specialist who will provide technical support to Landa's growing customer base and enhance strong relationships with customers.
The expected salary range for this position is between $50K/yr and $100K/yr.
- Lead the mechanical phase of press installations and upgrades
- Supervise and direct a team of Mechanical Engineers
- Integrate multidisciplinary systems, including mechanical, software, electronics, and fluid systems.
- Hands-on work with electro-mechanical assemblies
- Install, Troubleshoot, and Calibrate delicate systems.
- Provide technical support to engineers on a variety of technical tasks.
- Conduct acceptance testing after installation, and record data to assist engineering evaluation or analysis.
- Willingness for shift work
- At least two years of practical experience with multidisciplinary assembly systems
- At least two years of experience as a team leader
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and mechanical drawings (written in English)
- Strong troubleshooting skills - Ability to analyze issues and identify root causes
- Experience working with Microsoft Office products and process documentation
- High-level English (mandatory)
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Familiarity with test equipment, such as electrical testing equipment (hi-pot, source meter, DMM, etc.), load testing, thermal testing, vacuum testing, data collection/processing
- Ability to overnight travel up to 80% of the time.