Landa is seeking a Field Service Engineer (FSE) who will be responsible for ensuring optimum customer satisfaction with Landa's Nanographic Printing® presses by providing first-class technical support to Landa's growing customer base and enhancing strong relationships with customers.
Come Work with Us! The people who work at Landa are the company’s front line and its most valuable resource. Landa employees are transcending the boundaries of reality and developing exciting futuristic technologies and products. At Landa, you will enjoy an environment that generously invests in its employees, challenges that will take you beyond the mundane routine of life and a culture that enhances excellence, creativity and team spirit.
· Transfer of technical knowledge to press operators to resolve on-site technical issues
· Escalate complex issues to Landa’s worldwide teams to ensure optimal and effective treatment of customer issues
· Harness technical knowledge of the technical aspects of the presses to maximize both press production and productivity
· Electro-Mechanical, Software, and Computer troubleshooting experience
· Experience in inkjet systems - an advantage
· End to end, highly-skilled technical capabilities and strong troubleshooting skills
· Live or willing to relocate to Monterrey, Mexico area
· Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time to different customers' sites
· Valid driving license & passport