Landa is seeking a regional logistic representative to lead, together with headquarters, all logistic aspects related to customers. This includes monitoring inventory, regional equipment and jigs, supervising our logistic partners’ warehouses and activities, monitoring regional operations budget and material availability, resolving complaints and troubleshooting problems - to improve our processes and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Standardizing best practices in our warehouse operations network.
- Controlling the budget and operational efficiencies across the regional warehouse network
- Opening spare part orders from local warehouse to customers
- Managing local suppliers, work relationships, and operations of our external warehouses
- Maintaining inventory accuracy of finished goods
- Collaborating with central logistics, quality, customer fulfillment, central planning, and sourcing to resolve issues
- Developing the appropriate logistic structure for new customers, during and after installations
- Managing the regional waste disposal at customers’ sites and local warehouses according to the local requirement and regulations.
- Supporting customs in release and import/export documentation
- Driving long-term cost reduction and efficiency improvements
- Taking the lead by engaging personally in urgent, complex, or high-risk situations
- Managing the regional RMA process
- Participating in customer, carrier and warehouses visits
- B.Sc. degree in logistics or in a related field
- 3-7 years of comprehensive job-related experience
- Project management experience - an advantage
- Good experience and understanding of freight spending and the breakdown of components unique to various modes of transportation.
- Experienced with the German customs clearance