Landa Digital Printing is seeking a Technical Writer to create and maintain high-quality technical documentation that is accurate, clear, and in accordance with established guidelines.
This position will be responsible for developing various documents to help users understand products, services, and processes.
· Create documentation, professional outlines and technical files for LDP Cross Operation
· Research, outline, write, and edit content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
· Gain a deep understanding of products and services and translate complex information into straightforward, polished, engaging content
· Gather information from subject-matter experts and develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
· Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights into language for user success
· Develop and maintain a detailed database of reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications
· Evaluate current content and develop innovative methods for improvement
o Proven background – minimum 2 Years in technical instruction with users manuals creation
o Experience in developing drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts for product installation, maintenance, and repair
o Familiarity with industry-standard publishing