Landa Digital Printing is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive sales enablement and develop our go-to-market sales efforts, including market research, competitive analysis, campaign execution, and operational support.
As part of this role, you’ll work closely with Product & Marketing teams and other cross-functional stakeholders to ensure that our products are positioned and marketed effectively.
- Shape communication & product positioning
- Explain the benefits of product features via customer-facing messaging
- Lead product demos & presentation
- Develop product messaging and positioning that differentiate our product. A clear understanding of our target markets, personas, competition, ecosystem, and product.
- Analyze market trends to position products.
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and potential customers
- Establish and manage relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders critical to translating product capabilities into customer value
- 2+ years of prior experience as a product manager (B2B – advantage)
- Experience in the print industry – an advantage
- Experience with product and market requirements documents (PRD) – an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business; MBA - an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong storytelling, and presentation skills
- Fluent English - Highly articulated and clear in both speaking and writing
- Willingness to travel up to 20%.