Landa is seeking an experienced Account Success Manager to drive press performance in a specific customer’s production workflow to ensure customer success in Greece, Poland & the Czech Republic.
In this role, you will be responsible for customer productivity while working closely with the different functions to drive faster and better outcomes for the customer.
- Work closely with Landa customers to improve the overall utilization of a Landa Nanographic Press – ensuring customer satisfaction and success.
- Work with the customer to assist in the selection of work and production best suited to the press to build the volume of pages produced - ensure the Landa promise by delivering the value proposition (applications, quality and productivity)
- Guide the customer as they ramp up the new press, and develop its use throughout the PLC.
- Be Landa's focal point in front of the customer: building trust with the customer and providing transparency on project progress.
- Work closely with the Landa field service engineer and with Landa’s global service operation. Facilitate clear and accurate communication to achieve faster and better outcomes for the customer.
- Support with pre-sales activities in the region, such as demonstrations and sample handling
- Experience with E2E printing production environment, with an in-depth understanding of the production floor
- Detailed knowledge of customer applications
- Experience in project management
- Capability to work in a complex environment with multiple external and internal stakeholders (customer, service, business) - Ability to work in a governance model with various functions to achieve success
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Clear and practical English communication skills
- Capability to build a long-term relationship with the customer