Landa Digital Printing has developed a unique digital technology called Nanography® – a new printing category for the commercial, packaging and publishing markets. Nanography bridges the critical profitability gap between offset and digital printing and enables printers to produce short-to-medium run lengths for the first time cost-effectively.
Nanography was invented by Benny Landa, the father of digital printing and inventor of the first digital press, in 1993. About a decade ago, while researching nanotechnology for energy use, Benny discovered that nano pigments had unique qualities and could produce unprecedented results in printing. Landa Digital Printing was established to commercialize his technological breakthrough and to ignite a second digital revolution in print.
Landa is seeking a Field Service Engineer (FSE) who will be responsible for ensuring optimum customer satisfaction with Landa's Nanographic Printing® presses by providing first-class technical support to Landa's growing customer base and enhancing strong relationships with customers. The position is based in Greece.
· Transfer of technical knowledge to press operators to resolve on-site technical issues
· Escalate complex issues to Landa’s worldwide teams to ensure optimal and effective treatment of customer issues
· Harness technical knowledge on the technical aspects of the presses, to maximize both press production and productivity
· Over 5 years of experience in product support in the graphic arts industry for digital printers or offset presses
· Experience in inkjet systems - an advantage
· End to end, highly-skilled technical capabilities and strong troubleshooting skills
· Valid driving license