Landa seeks an Electrical Control Engineer for development and support of digital printing machines and paper transport systems.
· Develop precise motion control algorithms for printing engines
· Develop real time sequences in a real-time environment over industrial PLCs
· Perform system level integration for algorithms and electronics/electrical components
· Assume responsibility for deliverables - from development through to approval, including product life cycles
· Work in a multidisciplinary environment with different technologies, such as motors, PLCs and electronic boards.
· Expert in motion control algorithms architecture and development
· Excellent analysis and understanding capabilities of accurate motion systems
· Experience in developing electromechanical system sequences in PLC
· Experience in CODESYS or similar environment (advantage)
· Control area experience (advantage)
· High analytical skills
· Ability to work in multidisciplinary team
· B.Sc. in electronic engineering