Landa seeks a Material Planning & Tapi Engineer with a broad scope analysis and understanding of consumables production floor, planning, product and engineering requirements.
As part of this role, you will join our Planning Team in the Operation Organization and will be expected to hold broad knowledge of material planning & logistic methods and to operate in a dynamic production environment.
· Accountability for Consumables Planning & Tapi for 2 production sites (Israel & Netherlands) - managing the material flow end to end, from requirements to the production line
· Mastering Information systems in the consumables planning environment
· Production control - monitoring production plans, processes & schedules, managing work orders according to production plans & BOM
· Continuous improvement of consumables planning methods, identifying challenges and opportunities, prioritizing and implementing solutions
· Successfully collaborating with operations departments – purchasing, engineering, production, quality, etc.
· Managing raw materials inventory, setting kanban size at production lines & leading cycle counts
· Leading material forums – NPI, EOL, Inventory & scrap, material availability
· B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering
· At least 2-3 years of experience in a production-based environment
· Advanced experience using ERP systems (QAD – advantage) in the following areas: MRP, purchase requests, material transactions, inventory management, production orders, material master, availability report
· Strong analytical skills – ability to create new planning models while working closely with the BI team to define new reports, tools and dashboards