Landa digital printing develops multidisciplinary printing machines with high and low-power electrical systems.
We are seeking an electrical engineer to join the product development team and engage in the various aspects of the wiring of our machines.
- Constructing, planning and integrating electromechanical and electrical assemblies.
- Installation of electronic-electrical assemblies and their wiring in machines / electrical cabinets
- Conducting wiring modifications in existing systems and assemblies following the electrical plan.
- Performing electrical integration and initial tests of wiring in assemblies.
- Identifying and troubleshooting electrical and electronic problems related to wiring.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering or Practical Engineering
- At least two years of practical experience in the field – an advantage
- Proven abilities in preparing and reading electrical drawing
- Prior experience dealing independently with issues related to electrical wiring
- Willingness to travel abroad