Landa is seeking a process engineer for its production line to manage engineering projects by setting specifications, developing, implementing and monitoring the relevant equipment and processes as part of the manufacturing system.
In this role, you will be required to assess processes, interpret data, and upgrade systems to optimize manufacturing processes.
· Design portions of engineering solutions for chemical-based processes, technologies, and formulations for product design and manufacturing based on established engineering principles and in accordance with development technology practices and guidelines.
· Implement and develop portions of chemical process and operating equipment specifications, chemical formulations, and test plans for new and existing products; assist manufacturing partners with issue diagnosis and problem-solving.
· Collaborate and communicate with internal and outsourced development partners on chemistry and chemical engineering design and development.
· Participates as a member of a project team of other chemists, chemical engineers, and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective, high-quality solutions for low to moderately complex products.
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Chemical/Material Engineering or equivalent.
· 2-4 years of work experience with pigments, polymers, silicone coatings
· Experience in analyzing (SPC) statistical data, modeling, and simulations
· Experience with chemistry concepts, practices, and laboratory procedures.
· Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Experience designing chemical formulations and associated production tooling and processes.
· Experience performing chemical and process analysis to test formulations and resolve manufacturing issues.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery of English and local language.
· Ability to effectively communicate process architectures and product formulations, design proposals, and negotiate options.
· Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).