Landa seeks an enthusiastic and experienced controller to join its Finance department and oversee the company’s accounting operations. In this role you will be responsible for budgeting, production of financial reports, issuing procedures, as well as conducting risk management.
- Manage the monthly and quarterly financial closing processes, including quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- In charge of bookkeeping and support day to day finance operation of the company
- Review the monthly account reconciliations, including preparing more complex and critical month-end journal entries.
- Monitor and review perpetual inventory transactions
- Support complex accounting matters that require judgment.
- Assist in developing, implementing and maintaining key financial policies and procedures.
- Responsibility for the company's statutory reporting and filing requirements, including required tax filing.
- Assisting with ongoing tax matters
- Support for projects, including automation projects and processes improvements
- CPA from Big 4 accounting firm with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Experience in the high-tech industry – advantage
- Experience in inventory and cogs accounting – advantage
- Knowledge and experience in IFRS-Must
- High analytical skills
- Knowledge and experience working with ERP systems – QAD advantage
- Experience with general ledger functions and the quarter / year-end close process
- Strong software skills with knowledge of Excel