Landa seeks a Sales Operations Administrator to support the Sales Operations of Landa Digital Printing, through “order to cash” processes and modules including sales orders, quotes, pricing, and billing.
As the Sales Operations Admin, you will be responsible for day-to-day processes within Sales Operations and will play a significant role in optimizing our ERP and other supporting systems with a heavy emphasis on data integrity. In this position, you will work closely with sales, service, and finance leaders and as a point of contact for all sales processes.
- Perform order entry, monitoring, and invoicing
- Track and control contract milestones including invoicing and collection
- Update intercompany and customer price list modules
- Create new customer accounts in the ERP system (QAD)
- Coordinate execution of backlog orders with the planning & supply chain team
- Generate monthly service contract invoices
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of sales or operations experience
- Advanced/expert Excel skills
- Knowledge of QAD ERP system - an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Familiarity with business and financial principles