Landa Digital Printing seeks for highly motivated, Experienced Electronic Engineer to join a challenging development effort of multidisciplinary printing systems.
In this role, you will be a part of a pioneer Electronic team that takes an idea and make it a product. The role includes developing mixed, state-of-the-art PCBAs and supporting the development along the life cycle.
· Mixed technology board level, PCBA, development.
· SW/FW uC C, C++ development and driving code changes to improve the design.
· Required document generation as needed along the product life cycle.
· PCB manufacturing engineering support
· B.Sc. in Electronics Engineering.
· >5 years of experience in board-level development in the last years.
· Problem research and solving capabilities prior to solution development.
· Experience with multidisciplinary product development – an advantage.