The people who work at Landa are the company’s front line and its most valuable resource. Landa employees are transcending the boundaries of reality and developing exciting futuristic technologies and products. At Landa, you’ll find an environment that generously invests in its employees, encounters challenges that take you beyond the mundane routine of life, and enjoy the culture of creativity and team spirit. Join us!
Landa seeks a motivated Inside Sales Intern to join our US Sales Team and be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth and effective sales process.
The Inside Sales Intern can work remotely from any US location (Atlanta preferred).
· Work closely with the Regional Sales Managers on how to effectively approach customers in the region
· Convert pre-qualified sales leads and generate new business with pre-existing customers
· Understand, introduce and demonstrate the company, its products and technology
· Obtain new leads through targeted activities – industry events, reports, etc.
· Communicate and trigger new opportunities through multiple promotional channels (phone calls, targeted emails, e-blasts, giveaways)
· Validate and qualify opportunities to be passed to Regional Sales Managers, based on a set of defined criteria
· Analyze and reengage with relevant lost or closed opportunities
· Maintain SFDC data accuracy including company status – i.e., revenue, sector, sub-segment, current equipment, etc.
· Maintain regional database of potential customers vs approached and present monthly progress
· Run ad-hoc reports and dashboards in SFDC
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication or similar
- Good understanding of the printing industry
- 1-3 years experience as a Sales Representative