Landa seeks a PMO to support the product activities in all project-related aspects to ensure the best delivery and achievement of targets. The PMO will be responsible for facilitating, managing, monitoring, tracking, and controlling work plans and logistic support for leading cross-organizational projects.
· Assume overall responsibility for all project planning and control aspects to ensure successful execution and completion of projects.
· The PMO will be responsible for the central planning, execution, and adoption of technology projects.
· Attend and/or lead project-related meetings.
· Analyze project plans and resource allocation, identify gaps and escalate to management.
· Prepare and communicate weekly and monthly reports.
· Bridge and facilitate between the Product organization and employees at the customer sites.
· Collaborating with the regional managers
· BSc degree or above, preferably in Industrial Engineering
· 2 - 4 years of experience working within multi-disciplinary projects
· 2 - 4 years of experience in project planning and control