Landa seeks a motivated Inside Sales Representative responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth and effective sales process.
· Work closely with the Regional Sales Managers on how to effectively approach customers in the region
· Convert pre-qualified sales leads and generate new business with pre-existing customers
· Understand, introduce and demonstrate the company, its products, and technology
· Obtain new leads through targeted activities and add relevant ones to Salesforce.com on time – industry events, reports, etc.
· Communicate and trigger new opportunities through multiple promotional channels (phone calls, targeted emails, e-blasts, giveaways)
· Validate and qualify opportunities to be passed to Regional Sales Managers based on a set of defined criteria
· Analyze and reengage with relevant lost or closed opportunities
· Maintain Salesforce data accuracy, including company status – i.e., revenue, sector,
sub-segment, current equipment, etc.
· Maintain regional database of potential customers vs. approached and present monthly progress
· Run ad-hoc reports and dashboards in Salesforce
- Bachelor of Arts or similar
- Good understanding of the printing industry
- 1-3 years experience as a Sales Representative
- Good language skills in German and English (preferably an additional language: French, Spanish, etc.)