Landa seeks a responsible student to join our Materials group and support the ink development process of our presses. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality and constant improvement of our inks.
· Develop new ink/blanket versions
· Support and improve existing formulations
· Support troubleshooting and corrections process for current products
· Currently studying towards MSc or Ph.D. degree in chemistry/chemical engineering/materials
· Has less than 6 months to graduation