Landa seeks an experienced Instructional Designer with customer support training capabilities who is passionate about writing, developing and delivering effective quality training sessions for customer support engineers and press operators.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing educational material, organizing training sessions and facilitating both remote and on-the-job training sessions.
- Develop, maintain and update Landa’s training plans and agenda with the latest and most relevant areas of focus and syllabus
- Work closely with R&D to create and update educational materials (e.g., 3d models, technical videos and manuals), in line with the latest developments and evolving processes
- Examine, evaluate and recommend the latest knowledge management tools for effective and optimal knowledge build-up
- Lead web and on-the-job training sessions for our customer press operators
- Lead virtual and face-to-face training sessions to our field service engineers
- Manage knowledge certification processes for our customer press operators and field service engineers
- Schedule regular periodic training sessions
- At least 5 years of experience as an instructional designer and a customer service trainer
- Experience in customer service positions – an advantage
- Familiarity with interactive learning activities and tools
- Technical experience with HW and SW complex systems