Landa is looking for a passionate R&D Web Integrator to join our integration team and support the product development process.
The R&D Web Integrator will be responsible for ensuring optimum customer satisfaction with Landa's Nanographic Printing® presses by providing first-class technical support to Landa's growing customer base and enhancing strong relationships with customers.
· Execute, monitor and control test procedures
· Troubleshoot and report defects as they occur
· Report feedbacks to product designers and other stakeholders
· Maintain presses according to standards
· Experienced in Web presses (Rotogravure/Flexo/Digital) - advantage
· Ability to work in shifts mode
· Team player, open-minded and proactive approach
· Required skills – technical, communication and analytical
· Good English skills – read, write, phrase and speak
· Able to support customers Worldwide (~30%)